For E-Waste Management of Electrical & Electronic Products
Documents for Address Proof
- Legal Address Proof of the Manufacturer / Importer:
- Copy of GST document indicating the address of manufacturing unit.
- Copy of Certificate / Document -
- Registrar of Companies, or
- Directorate of Industries, or
- Municipal Corporation / Local Body, or
- Import Export Code letter.
Product Details including Model Numbers and Production / Import History
- Details of electrical and electronic equipment placed on market year-wise during previous 10 years (Quantity, number and weight etc.).
Valid BIS License
- Copy of either ISI mark or BIS Registration number certificate, if applicable.
Documents for CPCB Certification
- Copy of PAN
- Reduction of RoHS
- Details for Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliance, such as -
- Self-declaration regarding RoHS provision that the Electrical and Electronic Equipment placed on market comply with the specified limits of RoHS, or
- Technical documents (i.e. Supplier declarations, Materials Analytical reports) as evidence that RoHS provisions are complied by the product based on standard EN 50581 of EU, or
- RoHS Certificate
- Name of the Authorized Person (signatory), full address with e-mail, telephone number, copy of Aadhar Card etc.
- KYC of Manufacturer / Importer Company (like phone numbers, e-mail address, website information, etc.)
- List of all offices
- Details of E-Product (product name, brand name, model no., volume, etc.)
- Awareness Plan, implementation methodology and Budget for EPR and allied initiatives
- Flowchart for Collection of E-Waste and its Transportation to Recycler
- Estimated generation of e-waste item-wise and estimated collection target for the forthcoming year(s) including those being generated from their service centres
- Copies of agreement with Dealers, Collection Centre, Recyclers, Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facility, etc.
Please contact us for quick & smooth EPR Authorization Services.
Brand Liaison Advantages
Job Tracking & Updates