For E-Waste Management of Electrical & Electronic Products
EPR stands for Extended Producer's Responsibility. EPR Certificate is mandatory for Indian Manufacturer / Importer of product for E-waste management. EPR Authorization is given by the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) under MoEFCC, Government of India. With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
How to get EPR Authorization in India?
The manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products have to provide documentary evidence for E-waste management plan and agreement with Recycling agency.
Brand Liaison provides complete support in EPR Registration by managing documentation and formalities in getting EPR Certificate. For details, please check the Important Information given below.
Documents for Address Proof
- Legal Address Proof of the Manufacturer / Importer:
- Copy of GST document indicating the address of manufacturing unit.
- Copy of Certificate / Document -
- Registrar of Companies, or
- Directorate of Industries, or
- Municipal Corporation / Local Body, or
- Import Export Code letter.
Product Details including Model Numbers and Production / Import History
- Details of electrical and electronic equipment placed on market year-wise during previous 10 years (Quantity, number and weight etc.).
Valid BIS License
- Copy of either ISI mark or BIS Registration number certificate, if applicable.
Documents for CPCB Certification
- Copy of PAN
- Reduction of RoHS
- Details for Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliance, such as -
- Self-declaration regarding RoHS provision that the Electrical and Electronic Equipment placed on market comply with the specified limits of RoHS, or
- Technical documents (i.e. Supplier declarations, Materials Analytical reports) as evidence that RoHS provisions are complied by the product based on standard EN 50581 of EU, or
- RoHS Certificate
- Name of the Authorized Person (signatory), full address with e-mail, telephone number, copy of Aadhar Card etc.
- KYC of Manufacturer / Importer Company (like phone numbers, e-mail address, website information, etc.)
- List of all offices
- Details of E-Product (product name, brand name, model no., volume, etc.)
- Awareness Plan, implementation methodology and Budget for EPR and allied initiatives
- Flowchart for Collection of E-Waste and its Transportation to Recycler
- Estimated generation of e-waste item-wise and estimated collection target for the forthcoming year(s) including those being generated from their service centres
- Copies of agreement with Dealers, Collection Centre, Recyclers, Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facility, etc.
Please contact us for quick & smooth EPR Authorization Services.
Brand Liaison Advantages
Job Tracking & Updates