For E-Waste Management of Electrical & Electronic Products
EPR stands for Extended Producer's Responsibility. EPR Certificate is mandatory for Indian Manufacturer / Importer of product for E-waste management. EPR Authorization is given by the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) under MoEFCC, Government of India. With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
How to get EPR Authorization in India?
The manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products have to provide documentary evidence for E-waste management plan and agreement with Recycling agency.
Brand Liaison provides complete support in EPR Registration by managing documentation and formalities in getting EPR Certificate. For details, please check the Important Information given below.
Post CPCB Approval
Please note the following:
- CPCB, after grant of EPR Authorization, shall forward the EPR Plan to respective State Pollution Control Board for monitoring.
- The concerned State Pollution Control Board shall monitor the compliance of EPR Authorization and submitted plan, take cognizance of any non-compliance and inform CPCB for taking action, if necessary.
- CPCB may, also, conduct random checks.
- EPR Authorized unit is required to maintain necessary records related to e-Waste management and file annual returns.
- CPCB shall conduct random sampling of electrical and electronic equipment placed on the market and verify the compliance of RoHS provisions as per its guidelines and the cost for sample and testing shall be borne by EPR Authorized organization.
Please contact us for quick & smooth EPR Authorization Services.
Brand Liaison Advantages
Job Tracking & Updates